S-Corporation Returns


SKU: s-corporation-returns Categories: ,


If your an LLC that files a tax return as a S-Corporation, you need to file this return first before you can file your 1040 return. The information from this return is reported to your 1040.

In order to file this return, you will need:

  • Your categorized income and expense for the tax year
  • W2 for employees including yourself
  • EIN/TaxID


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.