Income Tax Return – Partnership


SKU: s-corporation-returns-1 Categories: ,


If you have multiple owners of an LLC, you need to file a 1065 before any member can file an individual income tax return.

In order to file this return, you will need:

  • Your categorized income and expense for the tax year
  • EIN/TaxID
  • Amount of partners an ownership percentage


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.